We live in this modern digital era where finding anything online is relatively easy. The same goes when we talk about image searches on a search engine. If you are an iPhone user and you came across a charming picture on a social media platform. A thrill came into your mind about who is the photographer that captured this image. This can be done with the help of reverse image searches. We will tell you the ways through which you can do a reverse image search on iPhone.
Reverse Image Search with Google Lens
Google lens is a tool provided by Google for the purpose of reverse image search on Google. Try the following procedure to use Google lens on your iPhone.
- Open the App store on your iPhone.
- Search the Google app in the search bar and install the application.
- Click on the application icon to open the application. You can see a search bar with voice recognition and a camera symbol.
- Select the camera symbol afterward.
- You will see the photos from your phone gallery where you can select any photo to locate it through Google Lens.
- See the phrase written as Search with your camera if you want to use the reverse image feature for your own camera image.
- You can also use the cropping square Box colored in white to crop your picture and search for the main part of the picture for accurate results.
- You will see on the top Add to your search feature. This feature is added by Google so that you can add some written information for your image.
Reverse Image search through Google Chrome
Google Chrome normally helps you with searching for the content your desire, but you can also use it for reverse image purposes. Here’s how:
- Open the App store on your iPhone.
- Search the Chrome app in the search bar and install the application.
- Open your Gallery and touch and hold on to the image. Some options will appear in which you will have to select Search Google For This Image option.
- This will open your chrome browser and there will be the search results showing the related images to your selected image.
- You can also do it by copying your photo from your gallery. For this, you will have to paste your photo on your chrome search bar.
- Searches related to your image will appear in front of you.
This feature is available for the latest iPhone models i.e. IOS 15 and higher. This allows you to find the images relevant to your image in your IOS device. Try the following process to make this happen:
- You will have to locate the Apple Photos application on your IOS device.
- After choosing the photo, you will see 4 options below the picture. You will see the I icon right after the heart symbol.
- Choose the i icon and this will show you the basic information of your image. Choose Look up option written just under the add a caption feature.
- There you go, and you will find similar images to your selected image.
Google Desktop Version
If you are using other browsers on your iPhone, then this is the method for you to do the reverse image search. We will tell you how to do this in the following steps:
- Open your browser on your IOS device.
- Write images.google.com in the URL section.
- Before selecting the search option, you will have to select option AA at the left side of the URL section.
- Some options will appear in which you will have to choose the Request desktop website feature.
- A new window will appear in front of you with a camera and a Search symbol.
- Choose the camera option and then it will ask you to upload any image from your IOS gallery.
- Three options will appear in front of you and you will have to select the Photo Library option.
- Select the photo you want to locate on Google and select the find image source just above the image.
More articles from us:
Reverse Image search can be done with the help of Google chrome, Google lens, Desktop version in browsers, and Visual Lookup on your IOS device. You can get it done by following the above-mentioned processes to find the relevant images with your desired image.
Leave a Reply