Zoom is software that has made the whole world meet online. It is used by many organizations, businessmen, and professionals to collaborate with their employees online through the features of video meetings, team chats, and webinars. It allows everyone to record the meeting that they are attending. The thing is when it comes to describing a topic by an image it is best to take a zoom screenshot whilst in a meeting.
Zoom meeting Screenshot
Taking a screenshot is not a big deal when it comes to modern devices’ features. All the devices have a tool that made it easy for the users to take a screenshot. Moreover, some of the websites that allow you to watch videos online have restrictions and you are unable to take a screenshot.
In this article, we will help you to take a screenshot through different methods while you are attending a zoom meeting.
Zoom screenshot | Devices’ Tools
We will tell you the ways through which you can take screenshots on many devices. You can use this according to your convenient device afterward.
Windows 10 Screenshot
- You can take a screenshot on windows 10 by pressing the windows and prntscrn keyboard buttons combined to take a screenshot. This will capture your whole screen. The image will be saved in your pictures library within the folder with the name Screenshots.
- Another way to take a screenshot is to press the windows button + shift button + S buttons. A tool will appear. This tool will allow you to drag your mouse and capture the portion of the image according to your desire.
- You have to select the Command, shift, and 3 buttons combined to capture the whole screen on your MacOS device.
- To take a screenshot on your android device, you have to press the Volume down button + Power button. Most android devices have the same buttons to take the screenshot.
Zoom screenshot | Zoom’s Built-in Tool
If you want to use zoom’s built-in tool, then you have to follow the following steps for this purpose:
- Search the zoom app on your Windows desktop or by using windows + S and searching for the zoom app. Click on the app icon to open it.
- After signing in, you will click on the settings icon under your account’s image.
- Click on the Keyboard shortcuts tab right below the statistics tab.
- You will have to turn on the screenshot shortcut by clicking on the box.
- After turning it on, you will have to use the ctrl and t buttons combined for a screenshot on Windows 10 and the command + T buttons on macOS.
More from us:
- A Complete Guide to Access Microsoft Teams Admin Center
- Fixed: Error “Outlook Trying To Connect”
- How to Add Money to Apple Pay Without Debit Card
Moreover, there is a thing notable if you do the above procedure while using the zoom app, you will not be able to use the keys Ctrl+T or Command+T in other apps. Internet browsers have a shortcut with the same keys for opening a new tab. You can set keys of your desires so that these keys are not used by any other app for different purposes.